Terms & Conditions
- All offers, orders and agreements of Little Soho are these Terms and Conditions apply.
- Accepting an offer or placing an order implies that you accept the applicability of these Conditions.
- In these conditions can only be deviated from in writing, in which case the other provisions remain in full force.
- All rights and claims as stipulated in these Conditions and if applicable in additional agreements for the benefit of Little Soho are stipulated, are likewise stipulated for the benefit of intermediaries and other third parties engaged by Little Soho.
Offers / agreements
- All offers of Little Soho are free of obligation and Little Soho expressly reserves the right to change the prices, in particular when this is necessary on the basis of (statutory) regulations. See also article 3.6.
- An agreement is only after acceptance of your order by Little Soho. Little Soho is entitled to refuse orders or to attach certain conditions to the delivery, unless explicitly stipulated otherwise. If an order is not accepted, Little Soho this within five (5) working days after receipt of the order.
Prices and payments
- The prices stated for the products and services offered are in Euros, including VAT and including handling and shipping costs and any applicable taxes or other levies, unless stated otherwise or agreed to in writing.
- Payment must be made without discount or compensation within ten (10) days of the invoice date if the deliveries within the Netherlands, and within ten (10) days of the invoice date if the deliveries outside the Netherlands, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
Payment may be made by payment in advance, via iDEAL tele-banking, PayPal or credit card VISA, Mastercard and American Express. When paying by bank or giro date of payment is the date of crediting the giro or bank account of Little Soho. It is also for customers from The Netherlands and Belgium to pay via AfterPay afterwards.
If you pay your order deals via AfterPay (in hindsight) you also agree to the terms of AfterPay. This can be found here:
AfterPay for Dutch consumers: http://www.afterpay.nl/consument-betalingsvoorwaarden
AfterPay for Belgian consumers: https://www.afterpay.be/be/footer/betalen-met-afterpay/betalingsvoorwaarden
- At exceeding the term of payment can Little Soho determine whether the order is canceled or not.
- If the prices for the offered products and services increase in the period between the order and the execution thereof, you are entitled to cancel the order or dissolve the agreement within five (5) days after communication of the price increase by Little Soho.
Little Soho makes every effort to execute accepted orders the next working day and to deliver them within 2-5 days, but no later than 30 days. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without costs and is entitled to any compensation. For items that are not in stock, Little Soho will inform you in good time and offer you the option to dissolve the agreement or to agree a new delivery time with Little Soho. Upon dissolution of the agreement, amounts already paid will be refunded within 14 days.
The delivery of the products takes place at the place and time when the products are ready for shipment to you.
Retention of title
- The ownership of products supplied is only transferred if on the basis of any agreement you have paid everything you owe to Little Soho. The risk in respect of the products is transferred to you at the moment of delivery.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
- All intellectual and industrial property rights which rest on the by Little Soho products delivered unconditionally.
- Little Soho does not warrant that the products delivered to you do not infringe any (unwritten) intellectual and/or industrial property rights of third parties
Returns / Right of return
- you have the obligation at delivery to examine whether the products meet the agreement. If this is not the case, Little Soho thereof as soon as possible and in any event within fourteen (14) days (weekend) after the delivery, at least after observation was reasonably possible, in writing/email.
- If it is demonstrated that the products do not meet the agreement, Little Soho has the choice of replacing the returned products with new products if in stock.
- If you have a product for whatever reason do not wish to purchase, you have the right as an individual product within fourteen (14) days (weekend) after delivery to Little Soho. This is subject to the following conditions: The product must not be used and must be returned undamaged and complete in its original packaging. The costs for returns are at your own expense.
- Please note: products with a value of €175 and above are protected by a tag. This tag is the following: Returns will only be accepted with this tag still attached'. Returns will not be accepted without this tag and go in return, with the result that your purchase amount will not be refunded.
- Little Soho guarantees that the products to be delivered shall meet the usual requirements and standards that can be set and shall be free of any defect whatsoever.
- If the delivered merchandise does not comply with this warranty, Little Soho the case within a reasonable period of time following receipt thereof, or, if the return is not reasonably possible, notification of the defect by the buyer, at the choice of Little Soho, replace or ensure the repair.
- The guarantee mentioned for this purpose shall not apply when the defect originated as the result of injudicious or improper use or when, without written permission from Little Soho, buyer or third parties have introduced changes or tried to introduce changes to the product or they have used it for purposes for which it was not intended.
- In addition to these warranty provisions remain legal guarantee provisions in force.
- For misunderstanding, mutilation, delays or of orders and notices as a result of the use of the Internet or any other means of communication between you and Little Soho, or between Little Soho and third parties, in so far as it relates to the relationship between you and Little Soho, Little Soho is not liable, unless and to the extent that there might be intent or gross negligence on the part of Little Soho.
- Without prejudice to the other rights accruing to her, Has Little Soho in case of force majeure the right, at its option, the execution of your order to suspend the agreement without judicial intervention, by you in writing and without that Little Soho is obliged to pay any compensation, unless specified otherwise in the given circumstances according to criteria of reasonableness and fairness would be unacceptable.
- Force majeure is understood every shortcoming which cannot be attributed to Little Soho, because it is not due to its debt and nor under the law, legal act or generally accepted for its account.
- If you Little Soho, Little Soho entitled to send all orders to this address, unless you provide Little Soho in writing of a different address to which your orders should be sent.
- When by Little Soho for a short or longer period of time whether or not implied deviations from these terms and conditions, this will not prejudice their right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these Conditions. You can never claim any rights on the basis of the fact that Little Soho These Terms leniently.
- If one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with Little Soho in conflict with any applicable statutory regulations, the applicable provision will become ineffective and dez